Mimaki Europe is looking for an experienced application specialist to be part of our Marketing and Showroom team. You will be trained as an all-round personnel and will get to know Mimaki’s product portfolio. We are looking for someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, people-oriented environment.
1. Provide live demonstrations at our experience center and during trade shows within the EMEA region
2. Fulfill print sample requests from our dealer network
3. Support our customers and provide solutions to help them achieve their end goals
4. Prepare reports and make recommendations to the Management team
5. Keep the printers at our experience center in optimal condition through regular maintenance
• 3-5 years of experience in operating Mimaki products and RIP software
• Expert troubleshooting and strong problem-solving skills
• Well-organised and self-motivated
• Willing to travel
• Strong interpersonal skills and able to work in a team
• Able to speak English fluently
Are you the one?
Send your CV and cover letter by email to Eléonore Gesell (email@example.com).
Founded in Japan in 1975, Mimaki is a leading manufacturer of wide-format inkjet printers and cutting machines for the sign/graphics, industrial, textile/apparel and 3D markets. Renowned for award-winning performance and peerless build quality, Mimaki develops the complete product range for each market, including hardware, software and the associated consumable items, such as inks and cutting blades.
|Naam||Melanie van Strien|